Amsterdam Fringe Festival is touring through the Netherlands again in the spring of 2018, taking along four of its award winners of 2017.
- My Father Held A Gun – Sahand Sahebdivani, Raphael Rodan, Guillermo Celano & Iman Spaargaren (winner Fringe Gold Award 2017) – English spoken
- Don’t Worry Be Yoncé – performance kollektiv PONY CAMP (winner Fringe Silver Award 2017) – English spoken
- De Gendermonologen – MACABRE (winner Fringe Bronze Award 2017)
- De Fuut – Bastiaan Vandendriessche (winner Best International Performance Fringe 2017)
- Amsterdam | Theater Bellevue | 12 February 2018
>> on show at 21:00 hrs: Don’t Worry Be Yoncé & My Father Held A Gun
- Utrecht | Theater Kikker | 20 & 21 February 2018
>> 21 feb on show: Don’t Worry Be Yoncé, My Father Held A Gun & When we cried confetti
- Den Haag | Zaal 3 | 23 February 2018
- Arnhem | De Nieuwe Oost | 5 March 2018
- Rotterdam | Theater Walhalla | 10 March 2018
>> on show: Don’t Worry Be Yoncé & My Father Held A Gun
- Leiden | Ins Blau | 19 March 2018
Tickets can be bought via the theatres above. Both My Father Held a Gun and Don’t Worry Be Yoncé are shows in English. When we cried confetti is without any language. De Gendermonologen and De Fuut are in Dutch.