How do I get my tickets for the Amsterdam Fringe Festival?
Pick your show(s) on the programme page on our website and select the time and date of your preference. You can pay using iDeal, Paypal or creditcard. Upon payment, you will receive your ticket(s) by e-mail. For any questions concerning online ticket sales, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
At the Fringe Box office
The central box office is located at the Fringe Festival Centre (de Brakke Grond, Nes 45, Amsterdam) and will be open from 6 till 16 september, from 2 PM (weekends) or 4 PM (week days) till 10 PM.
At the door of the venue
From 30 minutes prior to curtain time, tickets are still available at the venue.
Please note: The Fringe Box Office accepts VISA, Mastercard and Dutch debit-cards, the venue box-offices accept PIN only.
Ticket prices Amsterdam Fringe Festival
- Short performance (under 35 minutes): € 7,50
- Medium performances (35 – 50 minutes): € 10,00
- Long performance (over 50 minutes): € 12,50
We at Fringe advise: A Lot Of Fringe !! With the Fringe passe-partout you can reserve and visit ALL Fringe shows & performances. That works like this:
- You buy it here for 65 euros (maximum 1 per order)
- You will receive an unique code by mail.
- You go to the Fringe website and select your shows (this can be done in one or more sessions).
- Then you ‘pay’ with the code. You can order one ticket per performance like this.
- If you want, you can select a second ticket for the same show for someone else (without a passe-partout). You can pay these extra tickets at the end of your session with iDeal, Paypal or creditcard.
- You will receive your e-tickets by mail.
- You must personally pick up your wristband at the festival Box Office (Brakke Grond) as of September 6th (pls check the opening hours). With this (non-transferable) wristband and your e-tickets you can enter the selected shows. You’ll keep this (fabric) wristband on during the entire festival.
- There are a maximum of 100 passe-partouts on sale this year, so BE QUICK!
- NB: you can not change your data online from a once reserved and (with your code) paid show. You can cancel a performance, only by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (and please do so too, because then we can put your ticket back on sale instead of having an empty seat).
- NB: please not you can not enter a show with your wristband only. You’ll always need to make a reservation online first. This van be done online up to 10 minutes prior to a show, as long as it’s not sold out.
Do you own a CJP-card? Then you pay only €6,50 for short shows and only €10,50 for full-length shows. Your card will be checked at the door.
Do you have a Stadspas with a green dot? They have a nice Fringe offer for you! Take a look in the leaflet that is published at the end of August for more info.
We Are Public
Are you a member of We Are Public? Then there are a number of tasty Fringe performances to choose from. Visit the We Are Public website for more information.
Conditions Ticket Sales
Conditions ticket sales Amsterdam Fringe Festival (legally represented as Stichting De Theaterdagen, hereafter AFF)
All offers made by AFF, or by third parties i.e.(program-) announcements, communications or other information or quotations are non-committal. AFF does not assume liability for any mistakes made by AFF or third parties in announcements, offers, communications or other information or quotations to the visitor, or any mistakes made during the (pre) sales of tickets by third parties, also including presale locations.
The visitor is obliged to show his or her ticket and any card that entitles the visitor to a discount on the ticket upon request to recognizable AFF officials. The ticket must in any event, be shown when entering the venue where a show takes place.
Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged for tickets for another show. Each visitor is free to sell purchased tickets or exchange tickets with other visitors. The visitor is only entitled to be refunded for the entire purchase amount (or for tickets to another show if desired) if the AFF itself cancels the show. AFF reserves the right to cancel shows at the latest at curtain time. If a show is canceled the AFF will notify the visitor (by email or phone), if possible, and as soon as possible.