We want YOU, for Amsterdam Fringe Festival!
Festival heroes wanted! Amsterdam Fringe Festival is made possible by the efforts of a large group of amazing volunteers. For this year we are again looking for Fringe heroes who will help us make the festival, which takes place from 1 to 11 September 2022, another festive success.
Are you passionate and curious about what goes on behind the scenes at an international, experimental and out of the box theater festival? Join the Fringe Club and sign up as a volunteer
There are several roles that you can take on as a volunteer. At the bottom of this page is a detailed description of the various functions and tasks.
Whats in it for you?
- Access to all Fringe performances
- An unforgettable and enjoyable ten days within an international team, in which you can rediscover Amsterdam with its theaters and other cool spots.
- Expanding your network with relevant contacts in festival and theater land
- A nice addition on your resume in terms of work for a cultural organization
- And don’t forget: score some #karma points by helping our emerging creators to play during Fringe and give them the opportunity to develop their art further!
What do we ask of you
- A minimum commitment of 4 shifts (usually between four and six hours per shift)
- Participating in an information meeting at the end of August (which will also give you the opportunity to meet your fellow Fringers)
You can register as a volunteer here. If you still have some questions for us in regards to becoming a volunteer at Amsterdam Fringe, feel free to contact our volunteer coordinator Sarah Wever via email@example.com.
As a location manager you are responsible for one of the locations of Amsterdam Fringe Festival. You will be in charge of the evening, the point of contact for the other volunteers, and you will make sure that the location looks Fringeworthy! In short, you pretty much call the shots. For this position it is important that you are available on specific dates. The location managers receive an extra briefing prior to the festival.
Minimum number of shifts: 5
As a location host, you will have various tasks: you will guide our Fringe visitors to their seats, scan their tickets, and together with the location manager, you will ensure that everything runs smoothly and that our visitors feel welcome.
Minimum number of shifts: 4