OPEN CALL FOR CREATIVES & YOUNG TALENT!!
You down there… Is it you we’ve been searching for? We are looking for creatives of all kinds to be involved in a festively unconventional FRINGE event – the Vrije Uitloop – at the Uitmarkt festival on 25th & 26th August 2018.
Are you a performance artist // theatre maker // visual artist // illusionist // dancer // acrobat // singer // poetry-slammer // tightrope walker // story teller? Are you looking for a fresh audience and platform to showcase your work? We want to hear from you!
We are working round-the-clock to create an incredible festival terrain and two-day program for the primary purpose of offering young talent a stage.
What does the Fringe have to offer you?
- An open and inclusive space to experiment with your artistic practice, and perform in front of a new audience
- Press & promotion (there were a grand total of 450,000 visitors at the Uitmarkt last year!)
- A photographer will be present at the event (photos can be used for your own promotion afterwards)
- Possibility to make contacts in Amsterdam Fringe Festival and with other artists & creatives in Amsterdam
- A fun, out-of-the box, experimental weekend!
- Complimentary snacks, food, and drinks
To get an impression of the Vrije Uitloop event on the Uitmarkt in 2017, please see the videos below (in Dutch):
Remember: The quirkier, surprising, and more inclusive the better! Surprise us! With your help, we wanna bring the niche, and we are EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED!
DEADLINE: 23 May 2018