Amsterdam Fringe Festival offers coaching, support and advice in producing and promoting your performance through weekly open office hours and a main contact person within the festival organization.
For advice you can stop by at the Fringe office, Donker Curtiusstraat 23A, Amsterdam (Westerpark district). Please make an appointment with one of the Creative Producers by sending them an email with your question(s). They will let you know when you can stop by.
- Willem van Rossum | Creative Producer ‘Artists’| email@example.com | 06 –51047459
- Margo van der Werf | Creative Producer ‘Venues’ | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 – 22109183
After the announcement of the selection you will be contacted by Fringe to make an appointment. This will be by telephone/skype or at the office, depending on your location and availability.
- E-mail updates are regularly sent to you by Amsterdam Fringe. In these newsletters, you will find vital information about participation in the festival, so please read them! For example, info on when and how to apply for sneak previews of your performance on the Uitmarkt or details about the next How2fringe will be communicated through these letters.
- The e-mail updates are only sent to the main contact person as indicated on the registration form. This person is therefore responsible for passing on this information to the rest of your team.
- If you want to add a person to the mailing list, please inform Willem.
- List of recently sent updates:
Fringe Particpants 2019 Facebook Group
- Register at the special Fringe Participants 2019 – Facebook group. Here you can contact your peers and put questions out there, concerning for example sharing a technician, finding a place to sleep or hiring a bus together.
- You find the page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/356353804956959/