To help you realize your performance during Amsterdam Fringe 2019, we organize the so-called How2Fringe workshops. These workshops are especially created for Fringe artists to help you with a successful participation at the Fringe.
During the workshops topics will be discussed such as marketing and publicity, business organization and fundraising, networking and insight into the Dutch theater field. Inspirational guests from the field are regularly invited to speak or give a workshop.
- Participants of Amsterdam Fringe Festival are expected to attend at least 4 out of 6 How2Fringe workshop The first workshop How2Fringe on the 18th of March in mandatory for everybody. You can pick 3 other workshops to attend, depending on what topic appeals to you the most. Of course you can also attend all 6 of them!
- It is possible for different people of your artist group to attend the different How2Fringe meetings.
- When you live abroad or have already participated in Amsterdam Fringe before, alternative arrangements regarding the number of obligatory workshops can be made. Contact Willem to make exact arrangements.
- The exact program of the How2Fringe workshops 2019 will be announced as soon as possible by e-mail, on the Toolkit pages and in the Fringe Participants 2019 Facebook group.
Dates of the How2Fringe Workshops
- H2F#1 / Monday 18 March 2 – 5 PM / @Volta / Fringe Basics
- H2F#2 / Monday 15 April 2 – 5 PM /@Pllek / Money (funding) & Producing
- H2F#3 / Tuesday 13 May 2 – 5 PM /@Dansmakers / Marketing
- H2F#4 / Monday 17 June 2 – 5 PM / @Comedy Café / Networking (Curators & PR)
- H2F#5 / Monday 18 July 4 – 7 PM / @de Ceuvel / Social media
- H2F#6 / Monday 12 August 2 – 5 PM / @Het Amsterdams Theaterhuis / Sneak preview workshop