Amsterdam Fringe Festival expects all its participants to be able to independently realize the submitted plans financially, productionally and artistically.
Amsterdam Fringe Festival presents the performance but we are not the producer of your show. As artist you have the responsibility for the (productional) realization of the performance. Amsterdam Fringe offers support by mediating a venue and advice through the How2Fringe workshops.
- The artist/company is responsible for arranging a technician who builds and runs the show. At most venues, support is provided for the build-up of the performance, but your own technician will have to run the show every night.
- The available technical conditions and technical support can vary per venue. Keep in mind that for some (additional) technical requests you may have to pay extra (for example, projectors but also special objects such as pianos are not standardly included).
- Agreements concerning possible rehearsals at the venue or storage for set and props need to be made directly with the venue. Fringe has made no agreements with venues about these topics. Please note, that possibilities for rehearsal or storage space may be limited and / or that additional costs may be involved.
- Amsterdam Fringe Festival tries to take as much of your technical wishes into consideration as possible when matching your performance to a venue. However, we cannot guarantee that wishes stated at the application form will be available at a venue. Any extra costs for (additional) technical requests are for your own account.
- Participating artist should own, if applicable, the necessary rights of their performance and / or the music used.
- Participating artists must comply with the safety standards that apply within the performing arts in the Netherlands. The festival organization is not liable for accidents and damage or loss of property of artists or venues.
- Please let us know when the information you’ve provided in the application form has changed! Especially when it concerns things like the length of your performance, language of your performance, your availability, the use of live animals, weapons, confetti, large props, stroboscopes, food, cigarettes or the use of water.