The ticket prices are determined by Amsterdam Fringe Festival, based on the duration of the performance.
There are three price categories:
- € 8,00 short (< 35 minutes)
- € 10,50 midlenght (35 – 50 minutes)
- € 13,00 long (50 < 60 minutes)
- Is your performance shorter than 25 minutes? Then we will discuss an exact ticket price with you.·
- Discounts: There is a fixed ticket price per performance and a fixed discount price (for holders of a discount card such as CJP).
- In addition, there are special promotions initiated by Fringe, such as discounts for We Are Public members. These additional discounts will always be discussed with you for approval.
Amsterdam Fringe makes a total of 4 free tickets (‘company tickets’) available to the artist / company. You will not receive any income on these tickets.
- The tickets will be listed on your companies name; your guest can just mention this name at the door.
- Please let Willem know no later than 1 September for which dates you wish to reserve your company seats.
Free tickets for press and professionals
Amsterdam Fringe can also provide up to 10 tickets (distributed over all shows) as free tickets to professionals such as programmers, press and jury members.
- When there are more than 10 requests from press or other professionals. We’ll ask the artist / company if more free tickets for your performance can be provided.
- Professionals can only make a claim for free tickets if they have received an accreditation form the Arts Industry Office.o You will not receive any income on free tickets.
- If you have a curator, scout or booker that would like to visit your show? Please make sure they get an accreditation at the Arts Industry Office, so they can be provided with a complimentary ticket! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please refer press to email@example.com
Fringe Artist Badge
All Fringe participants can pick up a Fringe Artist Badge (bring a headshot photo) on the first day of the festival, which you can use for free with all other Fringe shows if there is still room available. You will not receive any income on these free tickets.
Everyone who is in the credits of your performance (as mentioned on your registration form) can clam an Artist Pass. If you have any changes let Willem know before August the 30th.
How to check your ticket sales
- From the end of August you can use the app Telegram to check the ticket sales of your performance. You can find the instructions via the link below.
- In order to check the ticket sales you need an ID (number) that matches your show: ID’s Fringe shows
- The manual to check your tickets can be found here.