Open Call Amsterdam Fringe Festival 2023 open till January 31st
The open call for Amsterdam Fringe Festival 2023 has been opened! Are you an artist in theatre, dance, performance art or something totally different? You can sign up with an idea for a performance for Amsterdam Fringe Festival from December the 12th till January the 31st 2023. The festival takes place from 7 September till 17 September 2023. These 11 days we’ll present 55 different performances spread over 30 places in Amsterdam.
Joining Amsterdam Fringe Festival is an adventure, whereby artists get the chance to experiment and to reach a new audience. And whereby we will help you with coaching and workshops about marketing, funding and more.
Joining Amsterdam Fringe Festival =
– Playing 4 shows during the 11 days of our festival, 7 – 17 September 2023
– Joining the How2Fringe workshop about marketing, funding, networking and more. The first How2Fringe workshop is at Monday 27 March from 11:00 – 17:00 in Amsterdam!
– Producing and promoting your show: we take care of promoting the festival as a whole, you take care of promoting your show.
– We take care of and pay the location, you take care of a technician, producing and other things you need.
– Participation in Amsterdam Fringe Festival is for the most part ‘at your own risk’. Fringe offers a guaranteed sum (starting sum) of € 150 per performance (day), with a maximum of € 600 in total when performing 4 times at the festival. When the income of the ticket sales of your show is higher than the € 150 per performance, you’ll receive a 70% percentage of the additional income of the ticket sales of your show.
– Originality and experiment in theme, artistic form and/or performance venue is highly stimulated and will get priority.
Signing up for the open call is possible from December 12th via this application form. You need to fully fill out the application form before the deadline of 31 January 23:59. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
It’s not possible to discuss the outcome. We hope for your understanding, because we work with a small team, and we get over 300 applications.