Safe is sexy
COVID-19 house rules
We want your visit to Amsterdam Fringe Festival 2021 to be fun and safe.
That’s why we take care of:
- Disinfectant and/or possibility to wash hands on location.
- 1,5 meter distance between audience and makers/staff at all festival locations.
- Clear routing.
That is why we ask the following from you:
- Buy your tickets in advance and online.
- Be on location no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the performance.
- Please do not be too late: no admission after the start of the performance.
- Please follow the general guidelines of the RIVM and follow the instructions of our employees.
- Stay at home if you have a (slight) fever, or symptoms of a cold such as sneezing, coughing or sore throat, shortness of breath and/or sudden loss of smell or taste. Or when a roommate has these symptoms. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report sick.
- At many locations we do not work with a cloakroom, so please bring as little baggage as possible.
- Wearing a face mask is no longer mandatory in theaters since June 26, 2021, provided that 1.5 meters are kept from other visitors and employees. Since we can’t guarantee this for every location, we recommend that you bring a face mask.
General guidelines RIVM
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others.
- Don’t shake hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
Call in sick
If you have developed the following symptoms after purchasing tickets, it is unfortunately not allowed to visit the show.
Stay at home if you have a fever, a cold (sneezing, coughing or sore throat), shortness of breath and/or sudden loss of smell or taste. Also stay at home if your roommate experiences these symptoms.
You can report your illness via email@example.com. Or – only during the festival – via the ticket hotline.
Can’t you be there physically this year? Don’t worry! We also have an online program. Don’t miss it!