Safe is sexy
COVID-19 house rules
We want your visit to Amsterdam Fringe Festival 2020 to be fun and safe.
That’s why we take care of:
- Disinfectant and/or possibility to wash hands on location.
- 1,5 meter distance between audience and makers/staff at all festival locations.
- Clear routing.
- A maximum capacity of 100 persons audience per performance and arrival of the audience in smaller groups (depending on the location).
That is why we ask the following from you:
- Buy your tickets in advance and online.
- Be on location no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the performance.
- Please do not be too late: no admission after the start of the performance.
- Attention! At some locations we have time slots for entry or different arrival times. This will be stated on your ticket, if this is the case for the performance you are visiting.
- Please follow the general guidelines of the RIVM and follow the instructions of our employees.
- Stay at home if you have a (slight) fever, or symptoms of a cold such as sneezing, coughing or sore throat, shortness of breath and/or sudden loss of smell or taste. Or when a roommate has these symptoms. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report sick.
- At some locations there is no or limited foyer capacity and you may have to wait outside. This is indicated on your ticket.
- At many locations we do not work with a cloakroom, so please bring as little baggage as possible.
- Preferably do not use the toilet, unless you REALLY need too.
General guidelines RIVM
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others.
- Don’t shake hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper handkerchiefs to blow your nose and dispose them right away.
Call in sick
If you have developed the following symptoms after purchasing tickets, it is unfortunately not allowed to visit the show.
Stay at home if you have a fever, a cold (sneezing, coughing or sore throat), shortness of breath and/or sudden loss of smell or taste. Also stay at home if your roommate experiences these symptoms.
You can report your illness via email@example.com. Or – only during the festival – via the ticket hotline.
Can’t you be there physically this year? Don’t worry! We also have an online program. Don’t miss it!