Amsterdam Fringe Festival processes personal data from the users of our services. We adhere to the requirements of the ‘General Data Protection Regulation’ (GDPR) in all cases.
Amsterdam Fringe Festival (Fringe) uses the personal data provided via this website for the following purposes:
- carrying out all transactions that take place via this website;
- sending up to 2 e-mail newsletters per year to customers as a result of a previous transaction, up till 2 years after their transaction;
- sending up to 8 e-mail newsletters per year to opt-in newsletter subscribers;
- carrying out one customer satisfaction survey per year as a result of a transaction earlier in the same year;
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY FRINGE?
The data that is processed are only those data that are necessary for the execution of the above purposes. This could include NAW data, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, account number, number and type of tickets purchased.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
Amsterdam Fringe Festival shares your personal data with various third parties, such as our ticketing party, if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we have an agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
We work in this way with the following companies (hereinafter: ‘processors’):
- Voordemensen: ticketing-system
- Mollie: financial settlement of online ticketing
- Google (Analytics): for monitoring click behaviour (with anonymized data)
- MailChimp: for sending out e-mailings
- Facebook: for advertising campaigns
- Microsoft SharePoint: for saving data
- Festivalroosters: for the registration of volunteers
- YesPlan: for scheduling and artist data
- WordPress: for the application of artists
- SurveyMonkey: for research
- Sara Oomen: for research
Amsterdam Fringe Festival takes the protection of your data seriously. We take, in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, suitable and adequate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adjust your data?
- Amsterdam Fringe Festival uses Facebook Pixels
Can Amsterdam Fringe Festival change this Privacy Statement?
Yes, Amsterdam Fringe Festival reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. The current applicable Privacy Statement is displayed via this website.
By visiting this website and / or using the information provided on or via this website, you declare that you accept the applicability of this disclaimer.
Editors and publishers of information on this website are fully aware of their task to provide information that is as reliable as possible. Amsterdam Fringe Festival makes every effort to regularly update and / or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect. The information provided is not legally binding.
Do you notice something is wrong? Please let us know immediately. Then we can correct it. Is something not working properly? Then there might be a technical fault. Please warn us via email@example.com.
Ticket sales, offers, prices
All offers, (program) announcements or otherwise provided information and quotations made by Amsterdam Fringe Festival, or by our processors are without obligation. Amsterdam Fringe Festival accepts no liability for any errors in announcements, offers or otherwise provided information and quotations made by Amsterdam Fringe Festival and by third parties to the visitor, or for mistakes made in the (pre) sale of tickets by third parties, including the so-called physical sales points.
Intellectual property rights
Amsterdam Fringe Festival reserves all rights (including copyrights, trademark rights and patents) with regard to information presented on this website (including texts, graphic material and logos), unless otherwise stated.
In addition to downloading and printing the information provided for personal use, it is not permitted to copy, multiply, publish or distribute the content of this website without explicit written permission from Amsterdam Fringe Festival.